General Warranty Policy
Products purchased from Science Interactive are warranted only against defective materials and missing items provided notice is given to SI within 30 days of product delivery. No other warranties apply.
General Return Policy
Products may be returned to Science Interactive for refund only under the terms and conditions contained in this policy.
- Unopened products for which a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) has been properly obtained will be refunded per the process described below, less a 20% restocking fee, only if they are returned within 30 days of delivery, and unused in their original, undamaged packaging.
- If the kit code has been used, but no work has been done within the first lesson you will be charged for the kit code - $50.00 for Standard and $63.50 for Premium.
- Unused products returned where the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) was not obtained will not be eligible to a refund.
No refunds will be issued for any purchased product if:
- Kit has been used
- Returned 30 days or more beyond the product invoice date
- Returned without a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
- Returned without its original packaging and the original packaging of all contents
- Returned with any item missing or not in its original condition
- Individual product purchase of $55 or less
- Purchased from an unauthorized distributor/source
- Use of the kit code and the student has moved on into the 1st experiment. If the kit code has been used and we see work on the 1st lesson, this kit is not returnable.
- Digital product where code has been accessed.
Shipping fees are not refundable and return shipping costs are the responsibility of the purchaser. No COD returns will be accepted. Return shipping fees must be prepaid through UPS, FedEx, USPS, or DHL for tracking purposes.
Return and Refund Requests
Assuming all conditions reflected above will be met, the purchaser must contact Science Interactive through our web contact form to receive an RMA number.
The product must be returned in its original packaging and care must be taken to prevent damage to the product’s contents and external packaging.
Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA)
The purchaser’s full name and address must be clearly visible on the box. Shipping label must be addressed to SI exactly as follows. Note that the RMA number must be included in the address:
Attn: Returns – RMA#_______________
86475 Gene Lasserre Blvd
Yulee, FL 32097
Lab kits returned to our Colorado office will not be credited.
Assuming all conditions have been fully met, a refund for the product price, less restocking fees if applicable, will be credited to the original form of payment. Please allow 7-14 business days after a return’s receipt for inspection, return approval, and refund credit processing by Science Interactive. Additional time may be required by your bank or credit card company to process a refund credit.
This policy applies to all divisions and products of Science Interactive.