Some activities in the Experimentation section of your lessons ask to upload an image to Cloud and add annotations for your instructor to grade. Follow these steps to complete your assignments.
1. In the Data Table tab, select the Data Table button that matches the instructions in your assignment.
2. Select "Upload an image" in the content box.
3. Select the image to upload and select "Open."
If you are using a Mac computer, the file navigator will have a different appearance but will work in the same way.
If you need assistance with transferring images from your phone or tablet, see our instructions here.
4. Ensure that the image displayed is the one you intended.
5. Select "Add Annotation."
6. Move the new annotation marker to the appropriate location by clicking and dragging on its icon.
7. Select "Enter an annotation" to turn the marker into a text box that you can fill.
8. Enter your annotation and hit the Enter key or select anywhere else on the image to complete your annotation.
9. Repeat steps 5-8 to complete all instructions in the question.
SI Cloud automatically saves your annotations.