Follow these steps if you purchased a voucher code through your school's bookstore.
If you have already registered for another Science Interactive course, you can log in as normal and begin at Step 4.
1. Go to the course enrollment link provided by your instructor.
You'll receive a link from your instructor to access your SI course. If you do not have a link, please contact your instructor and request it.
2. Fill out the form to create an SI account.
Use your name and school email, then create a password and select "Submit."
3. Review and Accept the User Agreement.
4. Select your course name.
From your dashboard, you will have access to all the SI courses for which you are registered. Select the course for which you purchased the voucher.
5. Select "Enter a Code," then "Payment Voucher" on the top-right of the screen.
6. Input your voucher code and select "Check Out."
Type your voucher code into text box. Your voucher code can be found on the front of the voucher you purchased from the bookstore.
If your course contains only digital content and no physical kit, proceed to step 8.
7. Input your shipping information and select "Review Order."
Make sure to double-check your address and include a phone number where we can reach you if there is important information about your order.
8. Confirm your order details and select "Continue to payment."
Voucher orders are processed with standard shipping at no cost. Please contact Customer Service at 866-206-0773 if you require expedited shipping, which will come with an additional fee.
10. Your kit is on its way!
You'll see a receipt pop-up window with details of your order. You'll also receive a receipt in the email address you used to register your account (Step 1). Please allow five (5) business days for us to build your kit before shipping.