Follow these steps if your course content will be accessed through your school's Learning Management System (e.g. Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, Moodle, etc.).
1. Access your course in your school's LMS. Your instructor can help you find your course.
2. Select "Purchase Kit."
If your course contains only digital content instead of a physical kit, skip to step 8
3. Input your shipping information.
Add your name, preferred address, and any special instructions for your kit. When ready, select "Continue."
4. Confirm your address.
You'll see an address confirmation pop-up box. Double-check your street, city, state, and zip code, then select "Use This Address."
5. Confirm your order details and select your shipping option.
When ready, select "Continue to Payment."
6. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
A Return Policy pop-up box will appear. Carefully read the policy. When ready, click the check box to agree to terms and select "Continue."
7. Input payment information.
Add your credit card payment details to the pop-up screen, then select "Pay."
8. You have completed the purchase!
You'll see a receipt pop-up window with details of your order. You'll also receive a receipt in the email address you used to register your account (Step 1). Your course prerequisites should now be unlocked. If you ordered a physical kit, allow five (5) business days before shipping to process and build your kit.