If you have purchased a kit from your bookstore or ordered your kit through the Cloud, follow these steps to unlock access to your course curriculum in SI Cloud.
If you already have an SI Cloud account, skip to step 3.
1. Go to the course enrollment link provided by your instructor.
You'll receive a link from your instructor to access your SI course. If you do not have a link, please contact your instructor and request it.
2. Fill out the form to create an SI account.
Use your name and school email, then create a password and select "Submit."
3. Review and Accept the User Agreement.
4. Select the course name.
You'll see all active courses you're registered for on the SI Cloud landing page. Each course name is a hyperlink that brings you to the course homepage.
5. Select "Enter a Code" then "Kit Code" on the top right of your screen.
6. Find the Kit Code on your LabPaq label.
It is located on the underside of the sticker label, beneath the outer cardboard security sleeve.
Alternatively, some newer kits have the kit code on a sticker on the inside lid flap.